Advanced Dental Implantology and Soft Tissue Management
Referenten: Dr. Bernhard Giesenhagen, Dr. Norbert Fock MD DMD und Dr. Darius Pocebutas
The participants will perform oral implant surgery and soft tissue techniques as described below. 80% of the course is hands-on with 20% lectures about explanations of the techniques and live or video taped dissection/operation (displayed on screen).
A maximum of two participants will be assigned to each cadaver skull. Since the cadavers are fresh and not embalmed, a „close to reality“ simulation of the surgical procedures can be experienced. The faculty is around to support you and will guide you through the whole process. Surgical units, ring technique instruments, implants and disposal material will be provided.
New: Participants will have the chance to discuss own clinical cases and experiences in the session.
Day 1: 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
Bone Augmentation with allogenic bone rings
- Vertical bone augmentation with allogenic bone rings
- Dissection of anatomical danger zone:
lingual+inf. alveolar+mental+infraorbicular nerve,
- Sinus floor elevation with the ring technique
- Techniques for a tension-free wound closure
Day 2: 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
Advanced soft tissue techniques and trouble shooting
- Techniques for the restoration of a functional and aesthetic emergence profile
- Soft tissue grafts
- Trouble shooting
- Presentation of participants own cases and discussion
Total price: 2.300 EUR plus 20% VAT
All-in package (Valid until 30 days before event) includes:
- Course fee and catering during the event
- 2 nights at the 4-stars Hotel Regina, Vienna
- Social Event on Saturday evening at one of Vienna’s most famous wineyards („Heuriger Welser“) with traditional food, wine and music
Plus-One: 120 EUR plus 20 %VAT
(additional person in the hotel and social event on Saturday evening)
Please indicate in your registration if you would like to book the „Plus-One“.