Dr. Sc. Stjepan Siber
In November 2016 Stjepan Siber got his PhD degree at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Zagreb.
- Since 11/2016 he has been working in a private practice as an oral surgeon.
- In October 2015 he enrolled in the curriculum, “Specialist for Regeneration and Dental Implantology and Periodontology” at the School of Medicine Charite in Berlin.
- Since 09/2013 he has been working as an oral surgeon at the Health Centre Osijek.
- In 12/2009 he passed the oral surgery exam.
- In 12/2006 he started working at the University Hospital Osijek, and in 2008 he enrolled in the doctoral program at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Zagreb.
- In 2005 he graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Zagreb and became a DMD.
- Stjepan Siber was born on August 24, 1980 in Osijek, where he finished his primary and secondary education.
He is a regular member of the Croatian Medical Association, Croatian Society of Dental Implantology and Croatian Society of Oral Surgery. He has participated in numerous conferences in Croatia and around the world.