The 2 day event is located in Budapest, Hungary, based on theoretical lectures, live surgeries and hands-on courses.
- Basic principles of hard tissue reconstruction of horizontal and vertical alveolar defects using the GBR approach.
- Application techniques of non-resorbable nPTFE and resorbable collagen membranes combined with particulate autogenous bone and xenografts.
- Soft tissue reconstructions following ridge augmentations; vestibuloplasty and enlargement of keratinized tissues using autogenous and xenogeneic grafts (FGG, collagen matrices).
- Theoretical background and a novel approach for socket preservation with the tunnelling approach
- Theoretical background for ridge augmentation, a novel flap design for horizontal and vertical reconstruction
- Reestablishment of the soft tissue environment following augmentation procedures
Hands-on courses and live surgeries:
- Socket preservation with the tunnelling approach
- Ridge augmentation procedures with guided bone regeneration using reorbable and non-resorbable membranes
- Vestibuloplasty and soft tissue grafting following guided bone regeneration
Course language: English
Fee: 1500 EUR